Monday 17 November 2008

Hello

Hi to all, at last ive started my job and im loveing it I feel so grown up and a human at last. Its hard work but very rewarding at the same time. Im going to Egypt not turkey as my boyfriend loves egypt and usually ends up getting his own way LOL . We have been together for 3 lovely years on the 24th of december and i love him just as much as i did when we got together.
it is my lovely cat Cuddles birthday on the 21st of this month she will be 2 years old and is still very cheeky. I am visiting eastbourne tomorrow because there are some lovely flats by the harbour and we have always wanted to live there so we are veiwing some and we will stop at our favorite restarant Frannkie and Bennys yumyum. is anyone watching im a celeb get me out of here i have and its great but i dont like kilroy,s attitude what do you all think let me know.
I saw elaine the other day it was nice to catch up it felt like ages since we had a catch hope all is ok with you.my mum went for a job interview so im keeping my fingers crossed for her and i will let you know how she got on. so take care everyone and sorry it been ages but im a scatter brain and remerber when it to late for me to get on the computer xx

2 comments:

Missie said...

I'm glad you like your new job.

Lainey Laine said...

Hello darling. Awww it was lovely to see you too! Yes Im loving Im a Celebrity!! Hee hee - I dont like Kilroy that much! I think he is just winding everyone up though! Laine xx
http://lainey-lainesworld.blogspot.com/