Wednesday 15 October 2008

First Time

Hi this is my first blog so here goes, ive had a very busy day at creative writing which was really good its always good tosee my friend Elaine. Then it was of to the doctors for my ears to be sorted so that was a relief. I poped in to see my cuz cj as she just had a operation on her jaw bless.
All ive done since ive been home is house work but at least its done and in a min ill be chillin in front of the telly to watch Silent Witness i'll post what I did at creative writing when I work out how to do it. well there you go my first blog wasn't that bad after all im off as andy will be home soon and ive missed him today as I do everyday soppy old me hes only been at work lol

3 comments:

Lainey Laine said...

Awwwwww darling welcome to blogger. I always love seeing you too hunni!!! Love you Lainey xxxxx

Unknown said...

Welcome!
Look forward to your entries!

Happy Being Me said...

Came by way of Elaine, to stop in a say Welcome and hope you enjoy it here. If there's anything we can do to help get you comfy please let us know. Have a wonderful day, looking forward to your reads.

Take care,
Katie